Transport & Logistics
- Global CCO, Grid management across 25 countries Kenya
- Project Director, Biomass power generation Rwanda
- CEO, Hydro generation & transmission DRC
- MD Africa, Off-grid energy across West Africa Cote d’Ivoire
- Team, Infrastructure Project Developer UK/Morocco/Kenya
- Director of Operations, Forestry Fund Kenya
- CEO, Agri processing Rwanda
- MD, Shipping & logistics Nigeria
- CFO & CCO, Logistics property developer Kenya
- MD Integration – Downstream O&G across SSA Kenya
1. Case Study - Project Director, Biomass power generation, Rwanda
With an incumbent Project Director who was failing, the owners of a flagship biomass power project in Rwanda requested our help to find someone who could turnaround the business. We secured the services of a biomass expert who was located in South East Asia. He successfully took the critical generating asset to COD in little over a year.
2. Case Study - Team, Infrastructure Project Developer, UK/Morocco/Kenya
We were retained by a multi-DFI-funded infrastructure investor to build their team of business developers and asset managers. We successfully placed eight mid to senior-level candidates, covering a variety of specialisms such as mini-grids, with six of the eight being African nationals.
3. Case Study - CFO & COO, Logistics property developer, Kenya
We worked with a DFI & PE backed developer of Grade A warehousing to help build out their senior team. Utilising our extensive network across both logistics and real estate we introduced a CFO who has since raised considerable funding for the business, and a CCO who has developed the tenant portfolio.